EducationMBA with a concentration in management
Class of 2012, GPA: 3.83
Bachelor of Arts in journalism with an option in public relations
Class of 2010, GPA: 3.9, Summa cum laude
California State University, Chico
• Honors in general education and College of Business ethics scholar
• Minors in ethics and religious studies
• Public Relations Student of the Year in 2010 at California State University, Chico
• President’s Scholar
• Rawlins Merit Award recipient
• Best Features Writer at The Orion
ExperienceExamples of my work:
• Worked as an AVID (Advancement via Individual Determination) English tutor for a semester
• Tutored a 7th grade student every week in subjects including math, language arts and science
• Helped a college student successfully complete her math class. She was an art student that struggled with numbers. I started working with her mid-semester when she was failing and she ultimately passed the class.
• GMAT: 690
• Passed the CBEST (California substitute teaching) test
• Commended Scholar for the National Merit Program
• Microsoft Office: Word, PowerPoint, Outlook and Excel
• Design software: Adobe InDesign and Microsoft Publisher
• Internet marketing software: Salsa and Constant Contact
• Basic website coding: HTML and CSS
• Accounting software: PayPal manager
HobbiesI am a outgoing recent MBA graduate that lives in Providence. I would love to tutor you in anything ranging from writing to math. My background is in journalism, public relations and business, so I will approach tutoring from a interdisciplinary perspective.
Also, I have reliable transportation and a flexible schedule to meet your needs.
Inquire about this tutor
The tutor will respond if they are available/interested.